24 oct 2013

Keep Calm and Relax

I have my first exam today, and let me tell you something, going back to late nights and memorizing has been a little rough... So before you wish me good luck I thought I could give you guys some words of advice. If, like I have, you are planning on going back to study anytime soon, there are a few things you should remember. First, keep calm and organize yourself. Second, have your coffee / energy drink close by. Third, make sure you study with good company, they will help you as much as you will help them...plus, there is nothing like teamwork.

So, good luck to my colleagues and myself!! and for the rest of you...happy "juernes"!

Hoy tengo mi primer examen, y os diré una cosa, volver a las largas noches y a memorizar ha sido un poco difícil... Así que antes de que me deseéis buena suerte, pensé que podía daros un consejito. Si, como yo, habéis decidido volver a estudiar aquí tenéis unas palabras sabias. Primero, respira hondo, tranquilízate y organízate. Segundo, ten el café y la bebida energética muy cerquita. Tercero, asegúrate de estar estudiando en buena compañía, ellos te ayudarán tanto como tu a ellos...además, como he aprendido, no hay nada como el trabajo en equipo!

Así que, suerte para mis compañeros y para mi!! y para el resto...feliz juernes!


1 comentario: