13 ago 2013

MasterChef

I am a huuuuge fan of Master Chef. This year we have had the first season in Spain and I got sooo completely addicted I started watching the US version, too (although, I must say the Spanish version is muuuch cooler than the American one...we do have the best restaurant, chef, wine and cheese in the world in Spain, lol!) 
Anyways, Master Chef has become a international brand. The show is currently in more than 40 countries and growing. The Plant agency has redesigned the brand and changed a few of the details, like the opening sequence. 

I want Master Chef Season 2 Spain to start soon!! I want to see the new opening sequence in action!!

Soy suuuper fan de Máster Chef. Este año hemos podido ver la primera temporada de Master Chef España y me vicié muchisisisisimo, tanto que me he puesto a ver la versión americana -aunque si os soy sincera, nuestra versión mola mas...después de todo, tenemos el mejor restaurante, chef, vino y queso del mundo mundial en nuestra querida España. 
Máster Chef se ha convertido en una marca a nivel internacional. El programa ya esta presente en mas de 40 países y sigue creciendo. La agencia The Plant ha rediseñado la marca y cambiado algunos detallitos, como la secuencia de apertura. 

Quiero que empiece Máster Chef España temporada 2 prontitoooo!! 






Sources: DesignTaxiThePlant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario