1 jul 2013

Happy birthday Building Llops!

Today, I wanted to tell you the real reason for my creating Building Llops. I started my first blog today two summer ago, with the intention of writing about my experience in Paris. I spent the entire summer there, so my blog was my way of keeping my family and friends updated but, instead of sending them the typical and boring email, I could do it in a unique way. I decided that I could write about it in a different way, allowing for my creativity to grow and for my writing skills to improve. I had seen other people do it, but I had never been able take that one small step. But one day, without thinking about it, I did it.
I started out creating a simple template, with nothing but my words and photos. A few weeks later, I had created my own template, added the colors I wanted and changed the font and style of the blog overall.
But, my biggest dilemma was coming up with a name. The blog was a creative way of telling my story. I didn’t want for it to be a diary, but rather a guide for everyone to enjoy. A guide of what, you may ask? Of life. That is how the name was born. Building Llops was my way of growing and building a bigger and better person. It was a little project to teach myself to think outside the box and explore new things. It was my way of expressing the little and beautiful things in life. Building Llops was meant to inspire anyone who read it or wrote in it.
In these two years, my creativity has grown, allowing for my imagination to grow wild like it hasn't in many years. I have learned HTML, I have learned about photography, art, marketing…I have learned about sooo many new topics that I love and, the best part of all, I have been able to make people like and love what I write. I hope to keep doing the same thing for many many years to come improving day by day with all of your help and support.

Happy birthday Building Llops!!

Hoy, quiero contaros la verdadera razón por la que creé Building Llops. Mi primer blog lo empecé hoy hace dos años. Mi intención era escribir sobre mis experiencias y mi día a día en París. Pasé el verano entero allí, asique, en vez de escribir un aburridísimo email todos los días, creé el blog como manera de tener a todo el mundo, amigos y familia, al día con lo que hacía contándolo de una manera especial. Pensé que con un blog mi creatividad e imaginación podía crecer sin límites y que mis capacidad de escritura podía mejorar. Había visto a mucha gente hacerlo antes, pero yo nunca me había visto capaz de dar el paso para crear un blog. Pero un día, sin pensármelo dos veces, lo hice.
Empecé creando una plantilla simple y, poco a poco, fui añadiendo mis palabras y fotos. En unas semanas, ya tenia mi propia plantilla, con los colores que me gustaban y los formatos que quería.
Mi mayor problema fue decidir que nombre ponerle al blog. El blog era una divertida idea de como contar mi historia. No quería que fuese un diario, sino mas bien una guía para que cualquiera la disfrutase. Una guía sobre la vida. De esta manera nació mi blog. Building Llops era mi manera de crecer y construir una mejor persona. Era mi pequeño proyecto enfocado a enseñar como pensar fuera de la caja y de aprender cosas nuevas e increíbles. Con Building Llops quería inspirar a cualquiera que lo leyese o escribiese en él.
En estos dos años, he aprendido sobre HTML, artes, fotografía, marketing… Lo mejor de este pequeño proyecto, que nació como guía de Paris, es que ha sido capaz de inspirar y de gustar a mucha gente. Espero poder seguir haciendo lo mismo durante mucho mucho tiempo, inspirándoos cada día con cada una de mis pequeñas historias.

¡Feliz cumpleaños Building Llops!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario