23 may 2013

Exams!

It's that time again...kill me now! My last exam period in college (hopefully!) is here! From today to three weeks from now, my best friends will be my school books...I know, HORRIBLE! The only good thing about exams is that I get to spend all day with my friends...studying, but with them, nevertheless. Actually, there is another good thing about exams...what comes afterwards!! SUMMERRRR!!! 

So wish me good luck for this period and see you after my exams...in the summertime!!

Volvemos a esa horrible época...matadme! Mi ultimo periodo de exámenes de la carrera (esperemos!!) ha llegado! De hoy a dentro de 3 semanas, mi mejores amigos serán los libros...ya lo se, es HORRIBLE!! Lo único bueno de esta época es que puedo estudiar con mis amigas y pasar el día entero con ellas. Bueno, en realidad, hay dos cosas buenas...lo que viene después!! VERANOOOO!!

Deseadme suerte para esta época y nos vemos después de exámenes...en verano!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario